ผ่านการคัดเลือกให้เข้าร่วมโครงการ CBI TRAINING EXPO 89 – Fresh Fruits and Vegetables สนับสนุนโครงการโดย Centre for Promotion of Imports from Developing Countries จัดการอบรม ณ เมือง Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
เข้าร่วมการอบรม “Advanced Agribusiness Management Course for Executives and Managers” จัดโดย Asian Productivity Organization
Doctor's Degree : Doctor of Philosophy in Knowledge Management, College of Arts, Media and Technology, Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
Master's Degree : Master Degree in International Business Administration (MIBA) NOVA Southeastern University, Florida, U.S.A.
Bachelor's Degree : Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Industrial Management) Siam University, Thailand.
Managing Director, Chatchawal Orchid Co.,Ltd.
Social and Training Experience
Obtained scholarship in agricultural training from Agricultural Cooperative at Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan.
Attended in The Program in Corporate Management for Thailand THCM # 1 sponsored by ABK & AOTS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (THAILAND).
Awarder “ Brand Development Strategies in International Market and Case Study Certificate”, Manufacturing Development to Improve Competitiveness Programme (MDICP - BRIC) sponsored by Department of Industrial Development and NIDA.
Passed the selection process participated in CBI TRAINING EXPO 89 – Fresh Fruits and Vegetables sponsored by Centre for Promotion of Imports from Developing Countries held at Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Awarded the course “Advanced Agribusiness Management Course for Executives and Managers Certificate” hosted by Asian Productivity Organization.
Awarded “Corporate Governance for Directors and Senior Executives of Regulators, State Enterprises and Public Organizations Program Certificate, PDI 15”, King Prajadhipok’s Institute.
Social and Training Experience
Attended IPM International Plant Fair 2007 ,Essen, Germany.
Participated in the Thai Trade delegation to visit the Czech Republic, Romania and the Republic of Hungary, organized by the Bureau of Export Services Department of Export Promotion.
Participated as a representative of Thai Orchid Exporters Association to study the feasibility of using Munich Airport as the center of Perishable cargo from Thailand.
Joined with the Department of Agricultural Extension, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives organized an exhibition of orchid flower in Ellersile International Flower Show at Botanical Garden, New Zealand.
Joined with the Department of Agricultural Extension, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives organized an exhibition of orchid flower in 19th World Orchid Conference at Miami, U.S.A.
Joined with the Department of Agricultural Extension, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives in Thai Fruits and Flowers Festival at Oakland, New Zealand.
Observed and studied eye and aged care system at Sydney Eye Hospital and Aged Care, Sydney, Australia.
- Awarded for Good Governance (KTB-CG Awards) in KTB-SMEs AWARDS 2008 organized by Krungthai Bank Public Company Limited.
- Received an honorary certificate for the finalists. Outstanding Good Governance Award Year 2009 Organized by Puey Ungphakorn Institute, Institute of Small and Medium Enterprises Development Small and The Thai Bankers Association.
- Board of Director Thai Orchid Exporter Association.
- Community Representative on the Board of Director, Ban Phaeo General Hospital.
- Member of Basic Education Committee of Wat Ratsattakayaram School.
- Charter member of Rotary Club of Samutsakhon.
- International Service Chair, Rotary Club of Samutsakhon Rotary (2000-2001).
- Club President, Rotary Club of Samutsakhon (2003 – 2004).
- Assistant District Governor, District 3330 RI (2004 - 2005).
- Rotary Foundation Chair, Rotary Club of Samutsakhon (2006 – 2011 and 2015 – 2017).
- Chair, District Natural Disaster Reliefs Committee.
- Participated in District 3330 group in Rotary Friendship Exchange program visiting District 3020 and 3080 India.